As one of the top-rated tools on Android, Parallel Space helps over 90 million users log into multiple accounts at the same time on one device and show off their own style. It also protects user privacy by making applications invisible on the device with the incognito installation feature. Apart from that, users can customize the cloned app theme and Parallel Space theme to design their own space. Parallel Space supports 24 languages, and it is compatible with most Android apps. Get Parallel Space instantly to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and customize your own space.
★ Log in to multiple social networking app or game app accounts at the same time on one device
• Balance between user life and work with ease.
• Double the online gaming experience and have fun.
• Almost all apps for the second account are supported on Parallel Space. Data from both accounts will not interfere with each other.
★ Protect user privacy, make applications invisible on the device by installing incognito mode
• Hide user’s secret apps without worrying about prying eyes by keeping apps only in a secret room.
• Protect user privacy with a security lock.
★ Create a private room by applying themes
• The theme store has been integrated into Parallel Space and a list of custom themes are ready for users to design their own space.
• Design a unique space with a custom theme. Users can quickly switch between different themes with one click according to their mood.
★ Quickly switch between accounts with just one click
• Run two accounts simultaneously and quickly switch between them with one click to effectively manage different accounts.
• Powerful, stable and easy to use.
• Unique: Parallel Space is based on MultiDroid, the first virtual application engine on Android.
• Permissions: Parallel Space must apply the permissions required by the apps added in Parallel Space to operate normally. For example, if Parallel Space is not allowed to obtain your location, you will not be able to send your location to your friends in some of the applications running in Parallel Space. Parallel Space does not collect your personal information to protect privacy.
• Consumption: Parallel Space itself does not consume a lot of memory, battery and data that the apps it runs on are using. Details can be seen in ‘Storage’ and ‘Task Manager’, which can be found in ‘Settings’ in Parallel Space.
• Notifications: Please add Parallel Space to the whitelist or amazing list of multiple ‘boost apps’ to make sure the notifications of some social networking apps are working properly.
• Conflict: You cannot operate two accounts from multiple social networking applications using the same mobile phone number. You have to use different mobile phone number to run the two apps accounts in Parallel Space and make sure that the mobile phone number is active during first login as verification message will be sent to this number.