ZArchiver is a program for archive management. It has a simple and functional interface. The app doesn’t have permissions to the internet, so it doesn’t have the skills to pass any information to other services or people.
Download ZArchiver Pro Mod Apk
|Compatible with||4.0 Android and Up|
ZArchiver lets you:
– Create the following types of documentation: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2), gzip (gz), XZ, lz4, tar, zst (zstd);
– Decompress the following types of documentation: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx , mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– View archive content: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm, lzip, zst (zstd), egg, alz;
– Create and decompress password-fortified documentation;
– Edit archives: add / remove files to / from documentation (zip, 7zip, tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and decompress multi-part documentation: 7z, rar (decompress only);
– Partial documentation decompression;
– Open compressed files;
– Open the documentation file from the email software;
– Extract split documentation: 7z, zip, and rar (7z.001, zip.001, part1.rar, z01);
– Start with Android 9 for small files (<10MB), if possible, use direct opening without extracting to a temporary folder;
– Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
– UTF-8 / UTF-16 supports filenames. Allows you to use national symbols in file names.
ATTENTION! Useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can email it or leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The content of some documentation may be encrypted and the documentation can only begin with a password (don’t use phone passwords!).
Q: Program not working properly?
A: Send me an email with a detailed description of the matter.
Q: What are the techniques for compressing files?
A: Select the entire file, which you want to compress, by clicking on the icon (from the left of the file name). Click among the selected files and select “Compress” from the menu. Set the desired options and hit the OK button.
Q: What are the techniques for extracting files?
A: Click on the documentation name and select a suitable option (“Extract Here” or otherwise).